We are actively involved in veterinary and veterinary nurse education in the areas of animal welfare and health, ethology, stress physiology, and endocrinology, as well as training MSc and PhD candidates.
Posts that are currently available for MSc research training in animal welfare include
- Immune system-HPA interactions influencing the development of abnormal behaviour in pigs
- neuroendocrine mechanisms underlying early developmental processes in poultry
- effects of training in a declarative cognitive task on behavioural flexibility and neural degeneration in fish
Marie Skłodowska-Curie (MSC) postdoctoral research opportunities
- We are interested in hearing from outstanding candidates that hold a PhD and are interested in preparing MSC grant applications for postdoctoral work at NMBU
- Initial funding may be provided for promising candidates